There’s No Crying at The COBO

Say goodbye to January at The COBO NAIAS. Designed by Gino Rossetti and named after Detroit's mayor from 1950-1957 Albert Cobo, Cobo Hall, now The COBO Center, was finished in 1960 and became home of the Detroit Auto Show in 1965.  Expansions to the hall and the show came in the 80s. A January anchor,... Continue Reading →

Create a website or blog at WordPress.com

Up ↑